Monday, June 3, 2013

Gentle Giantess Comic is Uploaded

Its been far too long since I updated begiantess.com, so I finally uploaded a new comic there today.  I'd had a request for a gentle giantess comic since I'd done so much dominant stuff on that site for the last few updates.

The story I came up with involves a girl who wants to get into modeling.  She realizes she's going to need to be taller with bigger boobs, so on a lark she orders a growth supplement off the internet

It works far better than she'd expected. In fact she becomes 45 feet tall with blimp sized boobs.  This shakes her up and also she ends up inadvertently scaring people as she walks around the city

She's a gentle soul at heart and lucky for her a police officer falls in love with her and decides to help her .

I'm planning on doing at least two more installments of this comic and the first one is up at begiantess.com right now


No comments:

Post a Comment