Sunday, January 27, 2013

Big Boobs to Big Muscles to Big Butts


Big Boobs and a Big BootyIt's interesting to me to think about what people are into as far as fetishes and preferences go.   For me it all started with big boobs.

As I've mentioned in a previous blog post, from very early on I was into big boobs.  Girls with huge implants - awesome.  Girls who have big natural boobs, awesome too.  So during the nineties I was a huge fan of Minka, Busty Dusty, Wendy Whoppers and Leanna Lovelace.  But I also thought Roberta Smallwood, Susie Sparks and other big girls were awesome too.  So for a long time, big tits were my thing.

When I first bumped into the Amazons Arena BBS, that's what got me into big muscles.  I still had a thing for big boobs, but after reading some stories featuring Sandi Stone, a fictional character who had huge muscles and used them to dominate men, I got into big muscles too.  Something about a powerful woman who could perform feats of amazing strength was just really a turn on.  But I still loved big boobs, and so the type of muscular physique I preferred on a woman was one where she not only had big muscles, but where she had huge tits too.

That's where things stayed for a long time for me.  Was still into all the big boobed girls.  I even went and saw Chelsea Charms dance at a strip club named Market Street Cinema in San Francisco a few times in 2001 and 2002. I'm not a regular vistor to strip clubs, but come on - when Chelsea Charms visits you have to see her.  Or at least that's what I was thinking at the time.  One time I got a private dance from her - not like the ones she does now, but just a 10 minute one in one of the private rooms at the strip club.  All she did was sit on my lap and talk and let me fondle her boobs while she did that.  I remember her telling me then how air travel for her had gotten harder in the wake of the September 11th attacks just because of all the security hassle that got put in after that. 

Me with Chelsea Charms at Market Street Cinema 2002

Anyway, in addition to the big boobed girls I was into huge muscled women as long as they also had huge tits.  So I fished around on the net for artwork and comics of powerful muscular women with big boobs. 

A more recent development for me has been big butts.  I think I'd always had kind of an interest in girls with nice asses wearing tight jeans.  But it wasn't a huge interest of mine.  Fairly recently at some point I think the scales tipped for me.  One reason is Pebbelz da Model.  When I first saw pictures of her and her extremely huge implanted booty, something kind of clicked in me.  It's akin to the fascination with big boobs I guess.  It's another extreme feminine body part.

So the evolution for me has been big boobs lover to busty muscle woman lover to big booty lover.   Still love women with massive tits even if they have no muscles and a flat ass.  Also love muscular women, but they need to have big boobs.  And now I also love women like Pebbelz who have a giant ass even if they don't have big boobs or big muscles.  Maybe the common theme is extreme size in body parts.

So that's me, but when I'm working on content for my websites I try to create images/animations that will not only be appealing to me, but also to members of the website.  As I explained, lately I've tilted toward an interest in huge asses.  Especially ones with massive implants.  And that has kind of drifted into the content I have been creating lately.  I'm thinking of dialing that back a little, because I'm not sure whether the members of strongandstacked.com really do want big butts or not.  It's something I'd be interested in hearing feedback on.

For begiantess.com, I create giantesses with big boobs.  And the giantess fetish actually is not one that I really have myself.  I'm into the big boobs.  If a giantess doesn't have big boobs, well I'm not really interested much.  If she's got big boobs, yeah I'm interested! But I think it's mainly about the boobs rather than her being a giantess.  Having said that, I think the giantess thing is growing on me a bit.  The main angle that I find appealing is when the giantess uses her huge size and boobs to dominate little men.  I'll have to do another blog post some time about dominant women versus submissive women in the work I create and I'd be curious to hear back from people on their preference there too.

There are some things I'm just not into. I completely respect that people have widely varying preferences.  I mean for my own set of turn ons - big boobs, big muscles, big butts - many people wouldn't find them appealing.  So for some of the other fetishes that I'm not into, I would never disparage them. I totally respect that people are into them.  I just am not one of them.  So for example - furry stuff.  There is a huge amount of material out there with women who are sort of anthropomorphized animals with extremely huge boobs or muscles.  I'm just not into that.  I'll confess that maybe Cheetah -  one of Wonder Woman's villains - can be kind of sexy.  But I'm just really not that into the whole furry thing.  Massively fat women is another fetish I'm not that into.  Well need to put a caveat there - if they have huge tits, then count me in.  So Norma Stitz, Anorei/Lexxi Luxxe, Dawn Perignon - yes, they are heavy, but they have massive tits!  So I'm definitely into all of them.  But if its just a woman who is massively overweight without big breasts, or one of these inflatable blow up fantasies (where a woman is portrayed as a giant round inflatable balloon), it's not for me.

So when I create content I try to make it be stuff that I personally like AND that members of my websites will like too.  Since the spectrum of what I like definitely has a few angles to play with (big boobs, big boobs + big muscles, big butts), I can tweak things to hopefully satisfy people and still be fun for me to work on. 

The big butts thing for example - as much as I like it, I can dial that back some and just make girls with big boobs and busty muscle girls -- without the huge butts - if that's what people prefer.  And I'd still find it appealing and fun to work on.

8 comments:

  1. I too found an interest later in life with bigger butts, however, in tune with my usual fetish - the butt has to be man-made in some way such as implants or hydro gel. But I prefer she possess only ONE body part, that is grossly disproportionate with the rest of her body - her primary weapon's if you will. The idea of a body with both Chelsea Charms' as well as Pebbelz' assets, distracts to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really interesting point. I myself am trying to decide whether I like when a woman has both huge boobs and a huge butt, or whether its better to have just one or the other so that the focus isn't diluted. Lately I've been playing around with creating renders where a woman has huge boobs AND huge buns but its definitely something for me to think about.

    If Pebbelz had huge boobs it might dilute the visual impact of her massive ass. It's a really interesting point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the boobs - the more gross the disproportion, the better. I adore a slim torso, super-small waist, skinny arms, and then these gargantuan overblown whoppers almost bursting off of her chest. I want her to look like she might snap from the engineering absurdity that such terribly oversized implants have demanded of her frame that Mother Nature never dreamed would have to endure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like we share the same 'disproportionality' fetish regarding boobs, and you put it too well with words...do you write stories? Anyjow this is the kind of girls i like, natural or not http://x.fap.to/images/full/44/169/1695116245.jpg (i know it is falsies+photoshop, but the idea of: 'all the resources ended in her boobs' is hot)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the FDD (Farang Ding Dongs) pic. The videos they have of the girls walking around bulging out of their clothes are great though I wish the girls were more into it and knew how to indulge the fetish better.

      I myself have only written two stories and they were around the birth of the internet as a mainstream medium: "I Must Increase My Bust" and it's sequel, "Now I Must Increase My Bust". Both can be found here: http://www.overflowingbra.com/results.htm?varname=819
      My spouse has written a few stories for me and I've also commissioned different artists including this website's owner, Adam Plantz for a few stories, and Mister GreyGuy - http://mrgreyman.deviantart.com/art/Commissioned-Story-Sexier-By-Design-295481336?q=gallery%3Amrgreyman&qo=3
      this last one is a bit dark but I like the change of pace. Not so crazy about the growth and the descriptive, though.

      Delete
    3. Ohhh you're Double D, and Sophia must be, then, your spouse. You two are like celebrities for us.

      I have read your stories and the stories you have comissioned, they are not bad ;)

      Yes the FDD girls look as if they were in the videos because they had no other choice, most look so annoyed and even sad, ( http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xua0r9_pabeige_sexy#.UQ_-PaUsCcw )only Nut looked happier (maybe that's why she is my fave: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xltw16_nut-3-farangdingdong-girl_sexy )

      Delete
    4. ;-)
      Great vids - thanks

      Delete
  4. Well we have much in common, I have to admit that I have always liked well shaped butts, but just like everyone, not as an obsession or anything, but since last year when i saw pebbelz da model...something changed...lol...really she is something else!

    ReplyDelete