Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Dairy Queen Issue 2 Finished


I just finished the second issue of The Dairy Queen BE comic and will post it to Strong and Stacked today.

If I were strictly following a pattern of FMG comic then Giantess Comic then BE comic then FMG comic... then really I should have created an FMG comic for strong and stacked.  But I had the Dairy Queen comic all set up in daz studio for more rendering so I decided to push ahead and just do it.

To make up for having two be comics in a row, I may try to do two FMG comics in a row.  But for the rest of today at least I don't have any time to work on stuff for my websites as we have some friends coming over.

Tomorrow I should get some more time and will start work on something new - probably an FMG comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment