Monday, April 29, 2013

Muscular Avenger Issue 2

Muscle Avenger was a comic I did about a year ago involving FMG.  It was a story of a crazed futuristic she-nazi named the UberFrau who was seeking ways to increase her own already monstrous strength by experimenting on human test subjects.

One of her test subjects ended up taking a fistful of strength enhancing pills and pumped up into... the Muscle Avenger!

That's where the first issue ended, and I never got back to it.  Until now.  What spurred me to create a second issue was an email from a member of Strong and Stackedwho requested that I get back to the story.  That member said he enjoyed stories where evil villains got their comeuppance.

And so I decided to make a second issue of Muscle Avenger.  I had visions in my head of the Muscle Avenger going toe to toe with the Uberfrau.  And I do want that to happen.

But as I began working on the comic, and the days went by, I realized it was going to be hard to get the storyline along to a point where the two muscled women would meet in combat.  So I did what I could.  I spent a full weekend creating renders that picked up the storyline.

One thing that took me some preparation time was revamping the Uberfrau's look.  She'd been done using the Victoria 3 model in issue 1.  I wanted to use Victoria 4 for her this time out.  So I used the spherical tits prop I'd created plus V4 to make the Uberfrau this time.

I also revamped the Muscle Avenger a bit.  She'd largely been based on the She Freak 4 model for the first issue.  And that's pretty much true this time out, but I also used some other muscle morphs to bulk her up a bit more

With Muscle Avenger 2 finished, I have to decide what to work on next. I think logically it has to be a new comic for http://www.begiantess.com because I haven't posted an update there in a while.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks GC. How about a new Implants comic? You had some ideas that you were kicking around not so long ago. Thanks! ~Double

    ReplyDelete