Sunday, May 5, 2013

Working on Buns and Boobs Giantess Comic

 It has been a long time - like a month - since I updated http://www.begiantess.com - so I need to post something there as soon as possible.

Right now I'm working on the latest issue of the Buns and Boobs Giantess comic series.  The genesis for this comic series was that I'd been playing with some huge butt morphs and giant boobs for some comics I'd done on both deviantart.com and for my strongandstacked.com site.

I wanted to have a Giantess woman have those attributes: both gigantic tits AND a huge bubble butt.  That's how I started out.  Once I created her look, I figured out a storyline.  I've done the occasional "gentle giantess" story - and maybe I need to get back to doing more of those.  But lately I've been doing a lot of "dominant giantess" comics.  And this one definitely falls into that category.
I'm shooting for getting this comic up on begiantess.com by the end of the day.  I've been working on it for a few days now.  A few panels and images from the comic are here.

Once this is in the bag I'm not sure what I'm going to work on next. I know there was a request for another implants related BE comic for strongandstacked.com.  I also haven't done an animation in a while.  So I'll figure out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment