Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gentle Giantess Issue 04

I just posted the fourth issue of Gentle Giantess to begiantess.com .  It took me a long time to finish this one for a few reasons.

First off, my day job has continued to use up a lot of my time.  Secondly, I tried doing some scenes with lots of guys in them for this comic.

I'd wanted to try that for a while - having a bunch of men climbing on a giantess.  It turns out it takes a long time to pose all those figures

I want to try this again and do more camera angles - more closeups, more erotic stuff.  This time out I wanted to just get several scenes with lots of men crowding around the giantess

As far as the story goes, I basically had Carolyn at the mercy of all these men and had her confused about how she felt. The sensuality of her new giantess body and huge boobs is overwhelming to her when she's stimulated erotically

I'm not sure if the story all came together cohesively the way I'd wanted it to.  But in doing this one benefit is that I now know how to get lots of figures into the scene.  I'll try and do that more and more often in giantess comics I make

As far as the next giantess comic on the horizon, I'll either do another Gentle Giantess issue or revisit one of the earlier comic series - haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment