Saturday, October 26, 2013

Working on a new Muscle Comic: Helga

Most of the comics and animations I make are done using a model from daz3d named Victoria 4

There's a fairly new model from HiveWire3D named Dawn that came out recently . I bought Dawn a month or so back, but haven't made any comics with her yet.

For the next comic I post on strongandstacked, I'd initially thought I'd just post a continuation issue of the Queen Cyborgia comic

But I've been wanting to try out Dawn and so I'm going to do a comic using her.  You can see in the picture here that when I pump up the Dawn model with huge tits and large muscles, she does look formidable.  Unfortunately I'm not set up to give her a hyper muscled look.  The muscle morphs I bought for her are maxed out in the photo you see here

Over time I'll try to pump up her muscles more, but for now this is the level I can get to .  My plan is to use this Dawn model in the comic I'm working on right now for Strong and Stacked.  She's going to be a muscle girl named Helga

No comments:

Post a Comment