Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Have been trying to learn Zbrush, Sculptris

I decided to spend time this week trying to learn how to make some new breast and muscle morphs.

I spent two days trying to learn zbrush.  Very powerful tool, and after a while it became clear to me that there's just a part of being successful with it that means having artistic skills .  Which I kind of lack.

Then decided to give Sculptris a try.  Easier interface than zbrush.  I'm mainly trying to create some new breast morphs.

I felt it was important to give this a try so that I could move beyond the stock breast and muscle morphs I often use.  But its slow going.  I think I'll have to timebox my learning efforts and definitely get back to cranking out content for the two sites this weekend.  Still was important to try to do this to increase my toolbox so to speak so that I can create some unique looking stuff .

No comments:

Post a Comment