Saturday, April 26, 2014

New DeviantArt Comic: Big Buns, Big Bazooms

I realized that it had been a long time since I'd posted anything on my deviant art account .  My first thought was to do some sort of animation.  But then I decided I was going to go ahead and make a new comic. I created a new Breast Expansion/Butt Expansion comic.


 I'd done some implants related expansion stuff recently, so this time I decided to go with a mechanism other than that for the expansion.  The basic story line is that there's an Asian girl named Stephanie who is sort of jealous of the bigger boobs and butt of her friend Shanice

Shanice is a black girl who works at the same hair salon as Stephanie, and her big boobs and butt translate into tons of guys asking her for hair cuts, while hardly anyone asks Stephanie.

Stephanie decides she really wants bigger boobs and a bubble butt like Shanice has, and the comic is all about how she goes about getting those and the aftermath.

It's not a super long comic - 10 pages or so.  My plan is to continue the story - possibly make a longer version and post it on my strongandstacked.com site soon.  And I may have smaller sequel installments on deviant art too.

Mainly wanted to put something new out on my deviantart account because it had been a while so this is what I came up with

As far as progress on other things I'm working on - it always seems like there aren't enough hours in the day.  I'll need to post something new to strongandstacked.com and begiantess.com soon .  But for today, I've finished this comic and posted it on my deviant art account
















No comments:

Post a Comment