Sunday, May 18, 2014

Doctor Boobers Comic Posted Today

I've posted a brand new Breast Expansion/Butt Expansion comic today at strongandstacked.com. The name of the comic is Doctor Boobers. The basic premise is that there's a woman who is a military researcher who has decided to experiment on herself and another woman to enhance breast size and butt size.  Phase one of her research program involves using buns and boobs to seduce and control enemy soldiers. Phase two involves actually weaponizing tits and asses, by having them explosively grow and be used to pummel opponents.

It's been a long time since my last update to strongandstacked.com. One reason was that I took a little time out to create a free comic for my deviant art page. Another is that as usual real life intruded because my day job has been taking a lot of time of late.

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things as we roll into summer.  More updates on the way soon


No comments:

Post a Comment