Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Got Done On The Weekend

Sindy Spheres is what I got done
If you look at the blog post just prior to this one, you'll see I had big plans for the weekend.  I was trying to accomplish the following this:

1. An FMG Comic
2. A Sindy Spheres BE Comic using the new big boob prop I made
3. A special comic where I'd add dialog to pre created renders
4. Possibly some begiantess work
5. Commission for massive BE animation with bigger than houses boobs

So that was the plan .  And what I got done by the end of Monday night was... a Sindy Spheres BE Comic.  And that's it.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  It just takes me a while to get this stuff done.

I found that when I was in the middle of the Sindy Spheres comic I didn't want to context switch. I was kind of in the zone and I wanted to roll with it and finish it.  It took me probably three hours on Saturday plus five hours on Sunday plus a couple hours Monday to finish it.  That's a lot of hours.  And its why I want to figure out some way to optimize my workflow to do this stuff quicker.

The good thing is that I finished it. The bad thing is that now I really am under the gun to crank out some FMG stuff for strongandstacked.  Because BE fans might be happy with this comic coming out, but FMG fans have been waiting quite a while for an update.

Well the purpose of the blog was to give a snapshot into what I'm doing and working on and the process I go through, so here's a snapshot of it.  Needless to say, the FMG comic is what I have to work on next.  I may try to sneak in some work on the special comic where I just need to add dialog.  But I have got to get that FMG comic done.  After I get some sleep that is and get back from my day job tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. Really love the new comic. B.E-via-Breast-Implants is such a rare niche; you have made a huge positive impact on quality material for this genre. Thank-you! Note: implants fetishists generally want to know sizes so please try to incorporate that with every 'increase'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Definitely hear you about incorporating and mentioning specific sizes with each increase. With this comic I could have done a lot more. Could have had scenes with Sindy going to work trying to hide her new huge tits. Could have broken the size increases up into more incremental jumps instead of two massive size increases. Main reason I didn't is that even the way it was it took me multiple days to finish it. I feel like it could have been a lot better if I'd spent more time on it. Anyway thanks for the positive comments and for the constructive feedback. Glad you liked it

      Delete
  2. yes, we are size freaks, sadly it is hard for most people, breast implants fans included, to get the sizes right, most often they underestimate the ccs corresponting to certain breast size. I remember boobrepli saying that one of his girls was 15 000 ccs but she looked more like 50 000. And ,don't take offense, grycat (^^;) but you have done it. One of the first comics of you I read was one in which a girl discovered that her bf loved giant tits, so she got implants. And the girl upgraded and upgraded and upgraded. In the end she says she is like 10 000 ccs o think but she looked more like 30 000.
    I am not complaining, just mentioning it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, hear you loud and clear. I know that Dawn Whitham had 3000 cc implants. That's why for the first augmentation that Sindy got I mentioned 3000 because her tits seemed roughly the size of Dawn's when she was big. For the second increase, yeah she was massive. In the future I'll try and be a bit more closer to reality with the sizes mentioned.

      Delete