Sunday, February 24, 2013

What I'm Working on Today

There are two things I'm trying to accomplish today.

Strong and Stacked: Buxom Brawler Issue 2

First, I'm trying to finish the second issue of Buxom Brawler - an FMG comic.  Since I'd done a couple of BE updates in a row on strongandstacked.com earlier this month, I need to make sure I do some FMG updates to balance the amount of BE stuff I've done this month.

Buxom Brawler
I had posted the first issue of Buxom Brawler a week or so ago, and so I've decided to go ahead and try to post a second issue now to make sure there's enough FMG material on the site for this month.

The basic storyline I have going for this second issue involves some arena style fighting between the Buxom Brawler and some ultimate fighting opponents.

BEGiantess : Something

Once I get the Buxom Brawler issue finished I need to do an update for begiantess.com. I don't even know what that will be, but it will probably be another issue in the Big Decisions series.

Enough blogging - I've got to get back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment