Friday, February 8, 2013

What I'm Working On This Weekend


I figured it might be of interest for me to occasionally post a snapshot of what I'm working on at a particular moment.  On this Friday night, heading into a weekend, here's what is on my plate.

BE Comic: Sindy Spheres
Sindy Spheres!
I've been working on a new BE comic where the main character is a woman named Sindy Spheres.  Ok, that's not her given name at birth.  But as she gets a pair of huge tits that's the name she decides to take on.  I was inspired to do this comic by a couple of things.  First off was a suggestion in a comment to a previous blog post by a reader of this blog and someone who has commissioned me to create comics before.

His suggestion had to do with a woman who initially gets huge implants because of her boyfriend telling an unscrupulous plastic surgeon to give her massive fake tits instead of just giving her a modest breast augmentation.  So the story definitely has that angle in it.

The other thing that inspired me to work on this was that I was playing around with creating my own breast props for Daz Studio and I did come up with some round big breasts.  So I want to use those for Sindy.  Lastly, those big round breast props were something I started working on because of a commission project (I know - I do those rarely but I am working on one on the back burner...) involving a woman with super sized (house sized and beyond) breasts. Sindy isn't going to have breasts that big, but her big round boobs are a direct result of me playing around with making the house sized tits for this commission.

Bigger Than Houses BE Commission
I've posted before that I really shy away from commisisons in general.  Especially ones that impede or slow down updates to the websites.  But when its a request that seems doable in not too much time AND one that I can go ahead and use on either strongandstacked.com or begiantess.com, then sometimes I'll go ahead and do it.  That's the case right now with a commission that I'm doing for BE growth involving boobs that grow to house sized and then beyond.  I am going to try to find some time to work on this during the weekend.  Given all the other stuff I'm working on, we'll see how that goes

Special Commission
As I said, I try to shy away from commissions.  But there is a special one that came in where I was approached by someone with rendered images already in hand, and for which they wanted me to just provide the dialog and give the resulting comic a stage on the strongandstacked.com website.  I agreed to try this out because I think it shouldn't take me too much time to try.  Again, I try not to do commissions very often, but this is another one that I can try to use on my site and for which I don't need to sink a massive amount of time
Special Commission

FMG Comic
Now in addition to all of the above, I know it is high time (past time actually) to put an FMG comic on strongandstacked.com.  It's been a few weeks since the last one.  So actually doing this might jump ahead in line to be my top priority for the weekend.  I have to get something FMG related up on the site very soon because its been too long

Begiantess.com
In addition to all that stuff, I need to do something for begiantess.com

Looking through all this I can already see that I may be biting off more than I can chew with those commissions.  And I think actually priority a number one has to be the FMG comic. 

This is one of the reasons I wanted to start blogging - so I can think through the set of stuff I'm working on, expose it to people so they know what I'm tinkering with, and brainstorm about priority order and what to do next.

Well its going to be a busy weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if the bigger than houses is a request by nedanecin...

    ReplyDelete