Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dynamic Clothing, Spherical Tits, some headaches


 I wanted to get a lot done this weekend for my websites. And the weekend is not over yet.  But I'm off to a bit of a rocky start.  I'm trying to create an animation using the spherical tits I created recently for the Sindy Spheres comic on strongandstacked.com

And while it has been promsing, I've been having some problems.  I am shooting for a BE animation that I'll post on my deviant art page - hopefully today or tomorrow - and as a side effect I'd like to create some still images I will use for a comic on strongandstacked.

You can see here some animated gifs that show the draft animation.  The basics look pretty good.  She's walking.  Her tits are growing huge.  For the most part her dynamic tshirt is stretching and working well as the tits grow.

As usual, the devil is in the details.  First off, Daz Studio is acting kind of weird in that sometimes after the dynamic clothing has been fit for all the frames, if I then move the time line slider around, the memory of the dynamic fit gets lost and the shirt just reverts to an unfit state.  This is happening intermittently to me and it is SO annoying.  Because the fit process actually takes a fair amount of time.  So I'm struggling with that.

The next problem I'm dealing with are some minor poke through issues. You probably can't see this in the animated gifs, but near her armpits her skin is kind of poking through from time to time.  So I need to fix that

Then there's the material for her shirt. I had wanted to have her wear a shirt that said B OO BS on it.  And in the two screenshots below, you can see the problem I'm having with that. In the left hand screenshot, you can see what she looks like in draft state, without shadowing and raytracing.  The shirt looks pretty good there.  But in the right hand screenshot, there's a big glare off of her shirt.



 I played around some with the lighting and the properties of the shirt but eventually ran out of patience with that. So I tried a different color for her shirt.  Kind of an olive type thing. you can see this in the screenshot to the right .  This looked ok, but for some reason I wasn't totally thrilled with the color.

So I moved on to try her in red and then in blue, which you can see in screenshots below. I think I'm going to go with blue.  All this fiddling around, and Daz having issues with the fit, and the poke through, and the lighting...  It's making this take a lot longer than I had wanted .

On top of that, yesterday a friend came over to hang out for the day.  That's fine, but it burned much of my Saturday and used up some time that I'd hoped to use in working on this animation and getting it finished.

Today's Sunday, and I am going to try to get this animation finished. Ugh. Need more hours in the day.  Or need to be able to stop having to go to my pesky day job during the work week so I can have more time to create these big tit animations every day :)

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of having to be a responsible adult, and not having the time to do all the things you could do before pesky things like "work". :P

    I do think that this approach is very nice! It conveys a roundness and fullness that surpasses anything you've done so far, really awesome :D
    Just that little animated preview up there looks amazing. Maybe it's just the aspect ratio, but they do look a bit squashed in those gifs :P

    ReplyDelete