Thursday, March 28, 2013

Working on FMG Comic and animation

I know that I've got to get an FMG comic up onto http://www.strongandstacked.com very soon.  Actually should have had it done like days ago.

But I've spent the last few days playing around with a few things in preparation - some of which have worked out and some of which haven't.

SPHERE TITS + FMG DOESNT WORK

If you read the past few blog posts I wrote, you'll see that I used the spherical tit props I made to create gigantic BE that seemed to work pretty well.  There were a few problems with dynamic clothes fits, but all in all I think it worked.

The first thing I tried early this week when I started work on an FMG comic was to try to put those spherical tits on a woman model and then crank up her muscles.  I really tried to make that work but it just didn't.  The muscles kept meshing through the boobs.  The dynamic clothes would not properly fit .

It just didn't work, and I burned a good day or so trying to get it to work.

DYNAMIC CLOTHES + FMG ISN'T WORKING GREAT FOR ANIMATION

After punting on the spherical tits fmg idea, I thought ok I'll just do a standard fmg type animation (and springboard off the animation to use still images from it to make a comic) and I'll try using dynamic clothes in it.  You can see in the picture above how that turned out.  With Daz 4 for some reason with some of the dynamic clothing it's having poke through problems.  You can see that in the image.

There are some promising aspects to how it turned out because I think I can get some still frames out of it that I will use for a comic.

HERES MY PLAN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS

First, I'm going to create an FMG animation without dynamic clothing.  One technique I'm using - and I described this in detail in a recent blog post I did on the history and evolution of Ms. Muscles - is to actually use two Victoria 4 models.  One for the body, and a separate one for the head.  That way when I bulk up the model I'm using for the body, it doesn't have an unintended side effect of bulking up the head.

In the image above you can see that as she grows and muscles up, her head stays constant size.  That's because of the technique I just described.  So I'm going to go ahead and make an FMG animation without dynamic clothes using the girl you see in the image above.

Then I plan to use the animation to create a comic - I'll pull still frames from the animation with different camera angles and different background props etc and I will make a comic out of that.  I'll post some preview frames here over the next couple of days as that comes into shape and finishes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment