Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Minka is Truly Inspiring

Oh. My. God.
There are many women who inspire the characters in my comics.  I've been a fan of a lot of big boob models over the years, and thinking of them has definitely had an influence on the stuff I have made

One definite inspiration for my characters has been the incredible Minka.  Specifically, there's one vision I have of her that tends to play back in my mind when I'm making some of my comics.  I replay in my mind her appearance on a professional wrestling show in 1999 - WCW Monday Night Nitro.

Minka appeared on that show one night, and it was something to behold .  It wasn't just her massive tits - although those were captivating.  It was her whole attitude.  The statement of confidence that her body movements made as well as the unabashed flaunting of her monstrously sized augmented breasts.

She strutted up to the ring, and entered.  Then started a sexy dance/bounce walk with her arms in the air, those massive monster tits thrust forward.  A smug smile proudly formed on her lips.  It was though she were saying, look at me, all of you in the arena.  Look at my fucking HUGE tits.  These other valet girls you're used to seeing on WCW Nitro?  You thought THEY had big tits? Please.  Look at THESE.
She sauntered around the ring in a confident arched back tit strut, shaking her massive boobs back and forth.  I'm not sure how the referee managed to avoid having a heart attack watching her.  She projected a vibe that seemed to say, yes they ARE fake. And fucking HUGE. And I'm PROUD of them.

She's always embodied for me the supremely confident uber titted woman.  A woman whose thin frame coupled with monster sized tits leaves no doubt in anyone's mind that Minka has big implants.  They aren't natural. She CHOSE to get them. And now men are captivated by them.

Over the years I've seen a lot of Minka photos and videos.  And her real life situation might not be as idealized as my vision of her has been.  Mainly meaning that although my notion of her is a supremely confident super boobed goddess who does WHAT she wants WHEN she wants to, some documentaries and interviews have given hints that her husband/manager is in the picture.

Camera Flash Highlights Minka's Nipple. What a goddess!
There was one documentary in particular - one where there was a segment on her in Las Vegas, then a segment on Crystal Storm, and one other model - where they interviewed her husband and her.  And it seemed like he was calling some of the shots about Minka's life and work rather than her being the driving force there.

As with many things, fantasy idealized versions of the world can be preferable to actual reality.  So in my mind, Minka really is that smug smiling, back arching, supremely confident calling all the shots big fake titqueen.

The Big Fake Tit Strut

And her spirit definitely infuses many of the comics I make.  As much as it is fantastic to see Minka topless, I actually sometimes even prefer seeing her in a tight shirt.  I was a member of Minka's website back in the late 1990s, and I remember a photoshoot where she was wearing a white tshirt that said Helmy on it that was stretched over her humungous tits.

I think Mimi Miyagi was also in that photoshoot, and it accentuated Minka's tits even more to see just how much they absolutely dwarfed Mimi's boobs.  Seeing them stretch a tshirt nearly to the ripping point was really amazing.

On your Knees before Minka's Huge Tits!!!!
Anyway, she's been inspirational for my work.  Maybe some time I can do a comic where the character really does resemble her more closely - an asian with massive fake tits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment