Sunday, August 25, 2013

BE and Butt Expansion Comic Posted to strongandstacked.com

The comic I've been blogging about for the last couple of posts is now finished and I created an accompanying animation to go with it too.  The comic and animation are available at http://www.strongandstacked.com

We'll have to see how the comic is received and whether people like it, but I really enjoyed working on it. I'd like to do several more issues featuring the adventures of Sarah the newbie witch with beachball boobs and a bubble butt, and her similarly spectacularly proportioned friend Jenny.

There are a lot of directions I can take this comic series where Sarah slowly learns how to better use magic and Jenny's mischevious nature gets the two busty bubble butted beauties into some tight situations


The animation I created shows Jenny strutting her huge tits and bubble butt down the street while a bunch of guys stare at her

Now that this is finished, I really need to get cracking on a comic for begiantess.com.  Hoping to have that done by mid week but right now I can't do anything else other than some work I need to do for my day job for a couple of days

Still dream of the day when I could dump that job and just work on fun things like this comic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment