Thursday, August 22, 2013

Working on BE and ButtEx Comic

WORKING ON BE AND BUTTEX COMIC

I'd planned to create a comic for begiantess.com next, but I just really wanted to work on a comic involving huge boobs and big butts in tight jeans so I'm creating one now for strongandstacked.com.

It's actually the next issue of the magic spellcasting related BE comic I did recently where a woman receives a spell book from her recently passed away aunt and uses it to give herself gigantic tits and a nice ass

For the second issue of this comic, the woman with the giant magical tits is in it, but she's also got a friend who she pumps up with magic to have boobs almost as big as she does, and a butt that is gigantic.

I'm putting a couple of images of her friend here.  Just really felt like working on this now so I'm doing it.

As soon as its finished - which should be within the next couple of days, I'm going to get back to working on giantess stuff


1 comment:

  1. You rule man, you have no idea how glad we are that you share the same tastes as us, you're one of the best assets the Big Breast community has ever had!

    ReplyDelete