Saturday, August 31, 2013

Working on New Comic for BEGiantess.com

Super Nipples!
It's way past time for me to post new material to begiantess.com and so I'm trying to play catch up there.  I'm working on a new issue of Gentle Giantess right now and hope to have it posted by tomorrow.


After that, I'm going to work on an animation and another comic for begiantess.com.

One of the things I've decided to do with the gentle giantess character is make her have nipples that can occasionally extend greatly in length.  Sometimes when she's aroused they'll pop out.  One main reason I decided to do that was simply because I could - the nipple morphs allow me to extend the length greatly

Busty Belle shows off her long fake nipples
Another reason is because I just do find them kind of intriguing.  I remember watching a video with Busty Belle way back in the day - in the videotape era of the 1990s - where she had some huge long fake nipple prosthetics on .  I found that kind of fascinating. It's very hard to find that video now

Anyway working on the gentle giantess comic right now, will post it to begiantess.com soon.


Another one of Busty Belle and her super nips

No comments:

Post a Comment