Friday, February 1, 2013

Dominant, Confident Women

If you looked through the comics on my website, you'll notice that the majority of them feature female protagonists who are emboldened and made extremely confident by their huge boobs or muscles.  Some of them are more than emboldened - they actually use their strength and/or boobs to dominate men.  Sometimes I think that I've done too many comics in that vein, and that I should mix things up a bit by having tentative women who aren't so bold.  Perhaps submissive women.  One reason I haven't done that is just that I find super confident women fascinating - especially women who use their assets to get what they want.

But I don't want to fall into a rut as far as plot and storytelling goes.  That's why I am starting to wonder whether I should mix things up by not always having the women be supremely empowered and dominant in my comics .  I sometimes think about where I got the preference for such women.  Thinking back on things, I think the seeds were planted in tv shows and movies I saw when I was young.  There were a variety of shows I saw where women used their allure and sex appeal to get men to do what they wanted.  In Gilligan's Island, there are several episodes where bombshell Ginger uses her curves to get Gilligan or others to do what she wants.  Catwoman in the old time Batman tv show - the one from the 60s - tempts Batman repeatedly with her curves.  And both of those characters seemed to be supremely confident and in control.

There's a movie named Screwballs that I saw in the 80s which features a brunette cheerleader with huge tits.  In several scenes she proudly shows off her huge juggs and seems to delight in using them to tease men.  I could go on and on - basically seeing all these tv shows and movies over time somehow instilled in me a fascination and attraction to female characters who use their big boobs or physical prowess to generate confidence and to exert power over men.

Having said that, I know that I have gotten requests from people who want comics where huge boobed women are submissive.  And I might try doing some more of those comics just to mix things up a bit.  Or I could have a woman undergo BE and/or FMG but react in a confused way where she's not supremely confident.  She might even be embarassed.  Up until now I haven't done a lot of comics with that sort of vibe.  But if people were interested in that, I could give it a try.

There's a sort of spectrum of confidence and dominance to the characters in my comics.  At the shallow end, you'll find girls who are somewhat empowered by their big boobs or big muscles.  They aren't really dominating anyone - they're just experience a confidence boost.  Some of my other characters are dialed up a bit from that. They actually proactively use their big boobs or muscles to exert their will and dominate others - usually unwitting men.  For girls with big boobs, this usually means charming guys into doing what they want.  For girls with big muscles, this often means physically dominating men who aren't as strong as they are.

Early on in the history of the website, I tilted strongly toward stories where women with huge muscles beat up and domianted men.  Later I tried to mix things up a bit by having a greater variety of personality types for the women in the stories - where some of them are not so dominant.  And now I'm wondering whether I should try to change things up even more and feature stories with women who aren't quite so powerful and dominant.

It would be interesting to hear what people think.  For myself I really do like stories with women who achieve power and confidence - even dominance - through their big boobs and big muscles, and even big butts!  But I'm open to playing around with different plots and characters to have more variety on the site.

7 comments:

  1. Well I remember a comic (complemented with an animation) that u did where a woman was expanded against her will by a fiendish man and his machine. The actual expansion was fantastic though the abuse was just a like harsh to me.

    Nevertheless, I would like to see an implants-based expansion - perhaps a guy convinces his chick to get implants and she reluctantly agrees to small ones. But the guy secretly pays off the unscrupulous doc and she comes out with 'fairly' big ones. She's sad, sullen, disappointed but gets somewhat used to them. Then - under the guise of going in to make them the smaller size that she'd initially desired - she comes out absolutely enormous. At-first she is despondent, then angry, then finally SHE REALIZES the power she now has over her bf and uses and abuses him with this power. This way - you get both ends of the,power play in one story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. I have a few comments on this.

    First - your story idea sounds fantastic to me. This sounds like a really great idea because its got a variety of attitudes (not just purely dominant), it's got big fake growing breasts. Really like it! I'm going to try to use this idea in an upcoming comic. Hopefully very soon, but as I mentioned in another blog post, its always so hard to carve out time to get things done. But I really like this idea and am going to try to do this as a comic!

    Second - for the comic you mentioned, it has an interesting history. A few months before I wrote that comic, the webmaster of expansioncomics.com contacted me and asked me if I would do a comic for his site on commission. I created one for him called Devil's Wager that involved BE and butt expansion.

    After I finished Devil's Wager, he contacted me and mentioned he was interested in getting another comic from me, one with BE again but which involved some BDSM. He wanted this for a new site he was starting up, bdsmexpansioncomics.com

    That's when I created the comic that ended up on my website - the one you're talking about where a man abusively expands a woman. It definitely isn't something I usually create - you know that in most of my comics, its the woman who is dominant. But that was the basic story line that had been requested by the expansion comics guy. The thing is, once I finished it, he said it actually wasn't brutal enough! So he wasn't interested in using it on his website.

    I didn't want the work to go to waste so I just put the comic on strongandstacked. So that's the history of that particular comic. You probably noticed it definitely is an outlier as far as plot goes, and that's why .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when the girl is in control, when she is uber busty and she loves it, and she uses her assets to gets what she wants. And of course when she wants to get even bigger.

    ;) BTW, I'd love to read a blog entry by you about 'desensitization' and how one started liking or creating characters of certain sizes and as time passes, you start liking and creating more and more exaggerated characters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea for a blog entry. I'll definitely post something about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I think it's really cool that u set up a blog where viewers can post comments. I can definitely give an opinion on this post and I believe it is possible for you to release comics with submissive woman. For starters I still strongly believe that there is still a lot of room for continuation in the bimbo virus comic which is kind of in that same line. That would be my first choice.
    Another idea could be a play on hypnotits where a woman hypnotises another woman into becoming her love slave and then enlarges her new loveslaves breasts in some fun and creative way. At the end they play and have fun.
    One good idea could be where the transformation is accidental. This large(obese) woman has been taking these new fertility supplements for weeks with no success. Being kind of larger than her husband due to her husband recently slimming to average weight she is the more dominant character in the relationship. But it all changes when she has a fit because shes not getting pregnant and lashes out on her husband blaming him. Out of anger she exceeds the dosage by a lot and creates a hormonal imbalance. While her husband watching she suddenly gets hot and incredibly horny but also she instantly slims down to a slender body. Then immediately while enjoying all the sensations vocally her breasts, hips and ass expand she grows from jaw length to waist length hair, her lips plump and her nails grow longer and her erogenous zones become more sensitive and her voice deepened to a smoke seductive level. After having crazy hot sex she tells him she kind of likes her new body and wants to become homemaker. With little resistance her husband accepts and then they enjoy more sex.
    These are all ideas and all including more submissive women I kind of prefer the first one though since im curious to see the virus expand ;) Anyway reply back on what you think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey - thanks for the comment and ideas. One thing I need to do as I get ideas is collect them into some sort of form where I can organize them. Like a checklist or spreadsheet or something. I'd initially started the feedback board to collect ideas but the blog may be better.

      As far as the specific ideas you have - they are interesting. I'm not sure I'd really be into starting with a woman being obese and not having big breasts. The rest of the stuff sounds interesting.

      As far as continuing the bimbo comic, I wasn't sure where to go from where it was. The guy became a male bimbo - a mimbo I guess - and the virus started spreading throughout the world.

      I could revisit it but wasn't sure where to go next with it

      Delete
  6. Nice so I think you liked the comic where there is a play on hypnotits and the newly housewife comic. The housewife comic can be adjusted, she can start with some decent size breasts and the during the transformation they grow larger. I just think the transformation from fat woman to voluptuous bimbo could be unique and interesting.

    The idea I had for the bimbo virus continuation was pretty vague. I kind of just wanted to see more spreading of the virus. Which is something that might be difficult to put in a comic without a story. I came up with an idea of the next issue could like when someone finds the cure. A woman finds the cure and tests it on a female patient. The cure works but minimally the breasts decrease enough to fit close and their intelligence comes back and there libido lowers enough so their not sex crazed. Everything thing else remains the same, all the physiological changes, except for when they have sex. So when she tries it on a male he's dick remains the same size but only gets erect when having sex. So she cures a couple of people jealous of their physical traits she infects herself with the virus and instantly treats herself with the cure later they all have sex. One note could be that in the second issue some of the bimbos or mimbos don't have only blond hair they might have red or black or brown hair. What could make this issue more interesting is to have more sex scenes, female play, nipple play and lactation. Hope to hear your feedback

    ReplyDelete