Friday, September 6, 2013

Finished New Comic for BEGiantess.com

I've been really, really slow at updating begiantess.com lately.  Its just been hard to do given a bunch of stuff I've been busy with in my day job .  I think what I'll need to do is update begiantess again within about a week because it needs some attention - the updates have been too infrequent.

I just uploaded the latest issue in the Gentle Giantess series.  I'd gotten a set on sale from renderosity.com recently that featured a kind of futuristic strip joint exterior and I was able to use that in this comic.

Will be working on another one very soon. I guess I'll keep rolling with Gentle Giantess for the next one. I'd done a lot of dominant giantess comics for a long time, so maybe its good to have a long run of more gentle stuff - we'll see


No comments:

Post a Comment