Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Making Progress on Helga Comic

Making slow but steady progress on the Helga muscle comic.  The arc of comic creation usually goes something like this for me.

Stage 0: Come up with a rough story idea. This takes a day

Stage 1: cobble together all the models/sets etc for the main scene in the comic and get that all set up.  This often takes a couple of days

Stage 2: Start cranking out frames


I'm well into stage 2 for this comic.  I will finish it as soon as I can.  The basic storyline is that there's a bar where there are fist fights on Friday nights.  People can bet on the fights and the fighters are just whoever wants to come and fight

One night this woman Helga walks into the bar with huge muscles and boobs and wants to to participate in the fights

Will be posting this comic to strongandstacked.com as soon as I finish it

No comments:

Post a Comment