Monday, August 12, 2013

WORKING ON FMG ANIMATION AND COMIC

The pace of updates on strongandstacked has been slow this month.  I've been busy with "real life" and my day job and so things have slowed down a bit on the site.

But I'm getting very close to posting something on the site and it should be ready within a day or two.  Here's what's coming.

First up is an FMG animation.  I'll be posting this to strongandstacked.com.  It's been a long while since I posted any animations there - although I've posted a few to deviantart recently.  So I figured it was a good time to do an animation

One problem with animations is that they take a long time to set up, they take a long time to render, and sometimes its only after you've burned a lot of time on them that you figure out whether the motion looks good or not.

The current computer I use to create animations is a six core cpu Windows 7 machine - its an Alienware gaming rig and when it is rendering all of its fans kick into high gear and it sounds like a jet plane getting ready to take off.

Needless to say, the sound of that going full blast for a full 18 hours or so - which is what it takes to render these animations - isn't the greatest when you want to watch tv or even have a conversation

So I think animations are going to be kind of rare for me these days.  I'll do them occasionally, but they are a big endeavor and they have that fantastic jet engine noise as a side effect from the computer.

The animation should be finished by tomorrow and I'll be posting it at strongandstacked when it is finished.  I'm going to leverage the animation to write a comic and that should be done a couple days after the animation - I'll be using lots of frames from the animation plus some additional frames to cobble together an fmg comic

After that, I plan to pivot back away from animations and concentrate full on to comics again for a while, with a begiantess one being the one that will be up after this fmg comic is completed.

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON WITH ME


 I have been really, really busy at my day job lately.  Just lots and lots of stuff to do and it has been hard to carve out time for working on the websites.

Have had to bring work home and work on it at night an that kind of blows away time for work on the websites.  That load should be lightening soon and then I'll have more time to work on the sites.

In addition to all the work stuff, I also took a mini-vacation this past weekend, when I attended the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas.  I ended up getting an autograph from Adrienne Barbeau.

She was there because she'd played some small part as a guest star in Deep Space Nine .  She's getting on in years but she's still got those huge tits and was proudly displaying her cleavage with a plunging neckline dress .  I talked to her for a bit about the shows she'd been on and got her to autograph a cast photo from the show Carnivale

The only other boob related experience I had at the convention was seeing a woman dressed in a Klingon outfit with absolutely humungous tits.  Unfortunately I don't have a picture!

Ok back to work on the animation - will update strongandstacked tomorrow with that and then with an fmg comic soon after .





No comments:

Post a Comment