Sunday, February 23, 2014

Silicone Dream Queen BE and ButtEx Comic has been posted

 I just posted a new Breast Expansion / Butt Expansion comic named Silicone Dream Queen to strongandstacked.com

This is the comic I'd mentioned I was working on in my last blog post .  I used ZBrush to make some slight modifications to the model's tits, and a fair amount of sculpting of her ass

The basic storyline of this comic involves a girl who initially got some fairly modest sized breast and butt implants at the urging of her "manager" who claimed she'd get more amateur acting gigs after doing that

When she finds its actually an impediment to have bigger boobs and buns for mainstream acting, and she realizes she's short on cash, she's forced to start stripping at a local strip club.

It's there that she meets Mike, a big fake boob and buns fanatic who offers to pay off her existing debts and give her some spending money *if* she'll agree to another augmentation.

Mike realizes her skin is soft, supple and pliable enough to hold out the promise of being able to handle GINORMOUS boob and butt implants.

As the story progresses, the power dynamic shifts and the girl becomes more and more confident as she gets bigger and bigger and bigger...

My plan is to continue to use zbrush to try to break out of the limitations of the stock daz/poser models and morphs to create truly epic sized tits, asses, and muscles (depending on the comic I'm working on...)

It'll be a learning process but if I keep at it I think I'll continue to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment