Thursday, May 30, 2013

BNB-ART.COM gone without a trace

Yowza!

 There are sites that appear and vanish.  Some that are around for a long time, but finally succumb. Others that still exist but simply cease to be updated.

I think about all this when I am working on my own sites.  Right now strongandstacked.com and begiantess.com are still afloat, and my current plan is to keep them both going for a long time.  But many other sites with similar or related themes have come and gone over the years

One site that had intrigued me with its possibilities was www.bnb-art.com.  I'm a sucker for the combination of big muscles and big boobs, and this site had that as its main theme.

Back in 2009 I got an email from the webmaster of bnb-art.com asking me to participate in a banner exchange with him :
From: "inquiries@bnb-art.com" <inquiries@bnb-art.com>
To: content_creator@strongandstacked.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 8:49 PM
Subject: Banner Exchange Request

strong and stacked,

I'd like to exchange banners with your site. My site is 
www.bnb-art.com which offers original breast and bicep morphs. I've 
already put your banner on my site on the entrance page below the 
enter/exit buttons. My banner link image is attached. Thank you.

Regards,
bnb-art.com

When I saw the banner he had sent me, I got pretty excited .  Women with massive boobs and bulging biceps - awesome!  And I do enjoy clothed images - there's something about a woman stretching her top to the absolute limit that I find intriguing beyond belief

So I went ahead and linked to his site.  Not long afterward, the site vanished .  Looking around the web, there isn't much to show that it had ever existed.  A google search turned up the few images I'm showing here in this blog post and I have the original banner image the webmaster sent me, which I'm showing here too.

It's a shame that whatever had been on the site is just gone.  It seemed to me like the site had potential.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. I remember this site. It really was good and had a big potential, and I still can't understand, why it is gone. By the way, I have some images from it and I can share them with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - I'd be interested in that. I'd thought the site was up for so short a time that it just kind of appeared and then vanished without a trace. My email is greycat2005@yahoo.com

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I sent you them to your email. Hope you'll enjoy them.^^

      Delete
  2. hi could you possibly send me the pics to please my email it shyduder@yahoo.com much thanks if you can.

    ReplyDelete