Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just Finished Muscle Avenger Issue 03, Giantess stuff up next



Over the memorial day weekend I ended up working on a muscle/FMG comic.  I'd wanted to do some giantess stuff, but it turned out I was all set up to work on Muscle Avenger Issue 003.  So I went ahead and did that.

The story arc for this series is that the Muscle Avenger makes her way to the evil Uberfrau, and I do intend for the two of them to have a muscle girl on muscle girl titanic showdown... but I wasn't able to advance the story that far yet.  Instead this issue focused on the Muscle Avenger having to contend with some other obstacles in her way

I'm going to shoot for the next installment being one where Muscle Avenger and Uberfrau meet .  But before I do that, I have to do some other things.

First up, I absolutely have to do a begiantess.com comic.  In the next couple days.  It's been too long since I updated that site and I am doing a gentle giantess comic for that site next.  So that's what I will work on starting tommorrow and hopefully have done in a couple days

After that, I need to get back to some BE material for strongandstacked.com, and I think what makes the most sense is to do a part 2 of the recent BE via breast implants comic that I posted a couple weeks back


No comments:

Post a Comment