Thursday, April 4, 2013

Loading Up on Cheap Stuff at Renderosity.com

I recently uploaded a short FMG comic to strongandstacked.com and wanted to follow that up right away with a longer sequel comic to it, and then frantically crank out a comic for begiantess.com.

As usual real life isn't cooperating and there's a bunch of crap going on at work (my day job) that I've had to deal with so realistically I think this weekend is going to be the time for me to get those two things done (the new FMG comic and the new giantess comic)

One quick thing I did today though is that I loaded up on some cheap 3d content (models etc) that I can use for future comics because renderosity.com is having a sale on a bunch of items for $3.50 each.

If you're into getting Poser/Daz Studio content like I need to be to fuel the content library I have for making comics and animations, you may want to check out the sale they are currently having http://www.renderosity.com/clearance-items-for-just-3-50---extended--cms-16605

I loaded up on a bunch of stuff which I plan to put to good use in upcoming stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment