Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Working on Muscle Avenger second issue

I recently got an email from a member of Strong and Stacked asking whether I was planning on continuing the story line of the Muscle Avenger FMG comic that I'd done a while back.


Uberfrau from Muscle Avenger Issue 01
The Muscle Avenger story was one that featured a hulking huge boobed futuristic Nazi character named the Uberfrau as the villian.  The titular character, the Muscle Avenger, was a woman who experienced FMG and decided she was going to take on the Uberfrau

As in many of the comics I've done, the issue ended with the Muscle Avenger pumped up and ready for action, but a second issue never came.  The email I got mentioned that the site member really enjoyed comics where villains get their come uppance.  And he wanted to know if the Muscle Avenger saga would continue, so that the avenger could take down the Uberfrau.

This inspired me to go ahead and do a second issue of Muscle Avenger.  I'm working on it right now.  As I set up to do issue #2 of Muscle Avenger, I realized that I wanted to give Uberfrau an overhaul.  For issue #1, I'd used Victoria 3 as the model for the uberfrau.  Victoria 3 is a model for Poser and Daz Studio which saw a lot of use over the years, but her heyday has kind of come and gone, and she doesn't have the fine detailing that Victoria 4 has.  So I decided to migrate Uberfrau to be based on Victoria 4 instead of Victoria 3.

Uberfrau based on Victoria 4 with Super Boobs
My first iteration on Uberfrau with Victoria 4 + my spherical tits prop had Uberfrau with boobs that were maybe a bit too big.  Well, can they ever really be too big?  Since this is a comic for muscle women fans, I decided I'd better dial Uberfrau's boob size back just a bit so that her boobs wouldn't overshadow the size of her muscles.

After tweaking the size of her tits to be slightly less epic, I now have an Uberfrau based on Victoria 4 that is ready to go for the second issue comic.  I may play around a bit with muscle displacement maps for her to see if I can bring out her muscles a bit more.

As for the Muscle Avenger, she was based on Victoria 4 even in the first issue.  So I can just use her as is.
Uberfrau Victoria 4 with boobs dialed down slightly

I'm hoping to get this comic done within the next couple of days, and then I'm planning on working on a giantess comic for begiantess.com next.


Closeup of Muscle Avenger
Muscle Avenger Issue 01
















No comments:

Post a Comment