Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Working On BE Comic

A couple of days ago, I finished and posted a giantess comic to BEGiantess.com.  So now I need to get back to strongandstacked.com and post something there.

I'd initially thought I would be doing an FMG comic next - and that probably should actually be next.  But I had some ideas about doing another issue in the Dairy Queen comic series and so I am working on that.

I don't have an actual animation in the comic I am working on, but in making the comic I did put together a breast expansion progression and did a short draft animation while doing that.  You can see that right here as an animated gif

I'm working on the BE/milk Dairy Queen comic right now.  As soon as it is done, I'll post it and then work on the next FMG comic for strongandstacked.com next.

No comments:

Post a Comment