Monday, April 22, 2013

Shannon Strong FMG Comic

 This past week and a half has gone very slowly for me as far as being able to make progress on site content.  There are the usual factors at play.

My @#$% day job required me to do a lot - had to go do some on campus interviewing and recruiting and there were a bunch of other things going on at work

On the home front, various other things were going on this week and it all added up to me not getting as much time to work on content as I would have liked to have had.

But I did manage to make incremental progress on many days on an FMG comic I'll be posting to strongandstacked.com today.

The comic is called Shannon Strong, and its about a police woman who gets super strength.  I've done Police themed FMG stories before.  But for this one, I wanted the main character to be a black woman.

I also recently bought some low polygon count police figures from daz3d.com and I wanted to use those.  So the secondary characters in the story were created using those police models.

With this comic now in the bag, I need to get something done for begiantess.com. And then quickly circle back to strongandstacked.com for another fmg comic.

I say quickly, and I hope it will go quick, but we'll see how that turns out.  One idea I am currently working on for strongandstacked has to do with an asian woman character who is short in stature - about 5 foot 2 - but who develops an incredibly muscled physique.  She's inspired by a woman who works at my company.  The woman isn't very muscular, but she is asian and about 5 foot 2, and from a tits and ass perspective, God is she built.

I think she really stands out to me because many asian women are beautiful but petite - slender and graceful.  My coworker isn't very tall, and it's not that she's overweight, she's just a brickhouse.  Big boobs and a nice full ass, and she actually dresses to show that off.  Tight jeans and shirts that really make her boobs look big.  The other interesting thing about her is that she's not especially beautiful as far as her face goes.  She wears glasses and she's probably about 40 years old or so.  But god that body...

So anyway she has inspired a character I'm working on who is a short asian who starts with a nice ass and big boobs but then grows huge muscles.

That's all for now - keep an eye on the websites for new content soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment