Friday, March 15, 2013

A Slow Week

As I write this I'm getting ready to bolt out the door and head off to my !@#$ day job.  A few days ago I'd posted I was working on the spherical tits covered by dynamic clothing animation.

I was doing that on my quadcore machine using a version of Daz Studio 3 and it was intermittently losing the clothes fit as I changed frames and then crashing and having problems and finally I punted on that and decided to bite the bullet and transfer the project over to my 6 core machine on which I run a version of Daz Studio 4

Got busy with work stuff for my day job, had other crap going on etc etc but today finally got it transferred to my more powerful machine and will work on it there.  I've hit one of those crunch time situations where I realize it has been too long since I have updated both strongandstacked.com and begiantess.com and and I have to update them like NOW.

So my plan is this.  Today there are friends coming over to hang out with us this evening, so that blows that time for me to work on big boobies and big muscle women .  I will have time this weekend to do that, and that's what I need to do .

So I anticipate a weekend with a lot of work on this stuff:
1. get this animation finished, post it to deviant art
2. use the animation to springboard into a comic, get that posted to strongandstacked
3. come up with something for begiantess.com this weekend and post that.

Enough talk , back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment