Sunday, March 24, 2013

BE Comic The Dairy Queen Finished

The Dairy Queen Issue 1
Dairy Queen Issue 2 Sneak Peak
 I'm posting the new BE comic The Dairy Queen to Strong and Stacked tonight.  It took a lot longer than I had hoped to finish

I based the comic on a BE animation I did recently for my DeviantArt Page .  I had hoped that grabbing that animation, tweaking it, and turning into a comic would be quick.

Turned out not to be.  One reason was that, as happens from time to time and has been chronicled before in my blog, my !@#$ day job got in the way and took a lot of time.  Another reason was just that dynamic clothing can be kind of fiddly, again as has been chronicled before in my blog.

Now that the comic is done, I've got to get right to work on the next thing.  Which I think needs to be an FMG comic for Strong and Stacked .  Then after that a BEGiantess comic...

This is the constant drumbeat of "must create content".  I can tell its already been too long since I updated Strong and Stacked and BEGiantess .

But I'm creating stuff as fast as I can.  This also is why I just can't do commissions any more.  I struggle as it is to have enough time to create content for the two websites.

One thing that definitely took a while was creating the BE animation for my deviant art page recently.  And I'd hoped I'd kind of get that time investment back because I was going to use that model / dynamic clothing setup for this comic
Dairy Queen Issue 2 Sneak Peak


But somehow the time savings there didn't materialize.  Anyway the comic's done, gotta get on to working on the next thing.  Once I get an FMG comic finished and another BEgiantess update, I plan to return to finish part 2 of the Dairy Queen.  I'll put a couple of sneak peek images here to show what part 2 is shaping up to look like
Dairy Queen Issue 2 Sneak Peak


No comments:

Post a Comment