Sunday, March 3, 2013

BEGiantess

So far I've been blogging a lot about the creation process I've been using for strongandstacked.com and a lot about big boobs, big muscles and big butts

I think its time to start blogging a bit about my other website. BEGiantess.com

HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

As I related in some earlier blog posts, strongandstacked.com was spawned out of the success I'd been having creating BE and FMG animations on deviantart.com. I was merrily creating content for both my deviantart.com page and for the newly created strongandstacked.com that included BE comics and animations, FMG comics and animations. But I'd get the occasional request for a giantess animation.

I did one or two of those, but always coupled the giantess growth with breast expansion.  After doing those a light bulb popped up for me over my head.  What if I started making a lot of material specifically tailored to giantess fans?

I'd been wondering about creating a second website after starting up strongandstacked.com.  In the back of my mind was the hosting scheme that I was using for strongandstacked, and the thought that maybe I could make a much better profit margin if I looked into a different hosting a billing solution for a new website.

Strongandstacked.com was (and is) hosted by dianathevalkyrie.com.  They provide the hosting, they pay the yearly fee for the domain name, and they take care of billing.  They do all that, but what they charge is half the take of any subscriptions to the site.  So for every member out there who is paying 10 dollars per month, five dollars goes to me, five dollars goes to dianathevalkyrie.com. A fifty / fifty split.

I naively thought at the time - wow, that's a monster cut of what's coming in.  Half! Surely I can get a better profit margin than that if I look into hosting and billing alternatives.  So why not try that with a spin off website from strongandstacked ?

And what better genre for the new website than Giantess + BE?  I mean I'd already created a lot of BE material.  Giantess growth should just be a piece of cake, right?  Just make the girls grow bigger.  It was easy to do in Daz Studio.  Just crank the scale up.  I knew I wanted to couple the giantess growth with big boobs because I'm a boob man.  I'm not really interested in giantess who grow tall but who don't have big boobs

In fact, at my core, I'm not really a giantess fan.  I'm not averse to them, but for me the core mechanic at work is breast expansion.  Now there is an aspect of giantesses that I have grown to love apart from the big boobs - and I'll get into that.  But when I was first brainstorming about BE Giantess I thought, it'll be all about the boobs with giantess growth kind of thrown into the mix.  And that should satisfy giantess fans.  How hard could it be, right?   As usual, I was pretty naive, and it was a lot harder than I thought

CREATION OF THE WEBSITE

I decided to go with www.247-host.com as the hosting provider for BEGiantess.com.  I went ahead and registered the BEGiantess.com domain myself, for like 20 bucks per year out of my pocket.  And then I paid for some hosting space on 247-host.com, like 100 bucks per year.  One key thing was that I needed a hosting service that would accept an adult themed site.  It took me a while to find one that would

The next piece I needed for the new begiantess.com site was a billing provider .  It was even more of a challenge to find a billing service that would allow adult websites .  Paypal will absolutely NOT allow payments to adult themed websites .  And if you try to use them and they find out you're an adult site, they'll permanently ban you from paypal. I knew I didn't want to compromise my personal paypal account, and its actually difficult to set up a proxy one plus even if you did, they won't allow billing for adult themed websites.

So I found another provider named Verotel .  At first I was really happy with them. They made it very easy to plug their billing stuff into the begiantess.com website . They had some analytics and tracking of visitors and signups that was good. And their fee was reasonable. I think they took something like a 15 percent cut.

So I was off to the races with my newly created begiantess.com website.  Right away I realized I was a bit over my head as far as creating material in a timely fashion for both begiantess.com AND strongandstacked.com at the same time (I still am.... )

And there were other challenges I faced as well.

UNIQUE PROBLEMS TO CREATING GIANTESS STUFF

Originally I'd thought, ok.  How hard can creating giantess material be?  I just make the woman grow to 50 feet tall and give her huge tits.  Then it should be pretty much the same sort of process I use for creating big boob or muscle comics at that point, right?  Wrong

Point of View

First off, there's a big challenge in trying to create a camera angle that shows both the magnificence of a fifty foot tall woman with wrecking ball sized boobs AND simultaneously show the tiny man she's interacting with.

This is something that's unique to giantess work and that I hadn't really anticipated or thought through.  If you focus a lot on the giantess from a very wide pulled back camera angle, you see her, but the tiny man is kind of a non descript little stick figure from that distance.

And if part of the fantasy is having readers project themselves into the shoes of the little man, its kind of hard to do when you can barely see him!  Alternatively, if you zoom in with a POV shot on the little man, you get to see him, but now you're only seeing the giantess' foot, or her hand.  Or maybe her tits.

So I had to get used to (and still am getting used to) the placement of cameras in such a way that you come up with an engaging shot that manages to capture the entire majestly of the giantess and yet doesn't obscure her little plaything.  I alternate angles sometimes, but mostly I focus on the giantess with pulled back shots

It would be interesting to hear if people like that or not.

Sex

When doing sex scenes involving normal sized women - even women with gigantic tits or muscles, its fairly straightforward to be able to move the virtual models into position.

When doing a sex scene between a big boobed fifty foot tall woman and a normal sized man... that's definitely another story!

I found quickly that I was struggling to figure out how to do this.  A normal sized cock pushed into a super gigantic pussy?  That didn't look plausible.  Or at least when I tried setting it up it didn't.  So what to do?

Blow jobs.  That seemed like it would be possible for a giantess. Like sucking on a straw.  Tit fucking.  Kind of possible.  Using a man as a human dildo.  Depending on the size of the giantess, definitely possible.  And a good technique for a dominant or cruel giantess to employ against little men.

So I played around with these things.  And even tried the normal man cock in the giant pussy type scenes too.

But suffice to say, setting these scenes up is not at all like setting up sex scenes with normal sized girls and is something I still am trying to master...

A GIANTESS FETISH OF MY VERY OWN

Initially I wasn't really much into the giantess aspect of things when creating material for begiantess .  I mean I loved big boobs.  And the thought of being a man between two massive tits on a giantess - sure that had some appeal.  But the intrinsic giantessishness of the whole thing - that really didn't do a whole lot for me

Over time though, I realized that there is one aspect of giantesses which does resonate with my taste in other fantasies.  I do enjoy dominant, powerful woman who can use their bodies to dominate and control any man.  I enjoy that with big boobed women who use their tits either to hypnotize and allure, or as actual bludgeoning instruments.  I enjoy it with women who have huge muscles, who can use them to physically overpower any man.  And I came to realize I enjoyed this in giantesses too.  Their ability to use their huge size to toy with little men who couldn't possibly hope to match their superior physical power.

I try to mix things up a bit and do some gentle giantess stories as well as dominant ones.  But its the dominant ones that really resonate with me personally and I've kind of gravitated toward doing those lately more than the gentle giantess comics

THANKS FOR NOTHING, VEROTEL

So as time went on, and I was creating giantess material, I thought that the decision to have a website apart from dianathevalkyrie.com for both hosting and billing had been a good one. And then I was given a rude surprise in April 2012 while on vacation back east

While on vacation, I happened to check my email.  And found this charming note waiting for me there :

Dear merchant,

You have been a beloved Verotel merchant for the last couple of years and we thank you for that!

However, we want to bring you some news about MasterCard and VISA and their new registration requirements.

These requirements include:

We need to identify you. This means that we need a copy of your identification;
We need to register you with the credit card companies. A total of EUR 500.00 application and registration fee applies for your registration;
We board your account under a new service name: Verotel Basic. This is the new name for smaller accounts like the one you have;
You need to sign a new Verotel agreement that outlines the do's and dont's within the new registration requirements of both MasterCard and VISA.

We have investigated your account and found out that your total revenue per week is less than EUR 100.00.
We can understand that you cannot afford the EUR 500.00 application and registration fee. Therefore we have terminated your account per today, April 19th 2012.

You may decide to pay the EUR 500.00 application and registration fee. For your account that means that we would like to receive this amount up front by wire.  Please do not forget to include your Verotel ID in your wire.

Please refer to the PDF file for the banking details.

If after one year your account is in good standing and has an average volume of more than EUR 100.00 per week we will not charge you for the following year.

If you decide to pay the amount of EUR 500.00 application and registration fee please contact us immediately by email (compliance@verotel.com) and we will re-authorize your account again. Your payment should be available in our bank account by May 1st at the latest.

Please note that all moneys owed will be normally paid according to our terms and conditions.

Please note that the application and registration fee are VISA and MasterCard fees per merchant; not per website.  So if you have websites elsewhere please consider the possibility to add these website(s) to your Verotel Basic portfolio.

We hope to continue to do business with you and are looking forward to your decision.

Kind regards,


Verotel Merchant Services BV
J.W.A. Zuurbie

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Reading that I was in a state of shock.  No grace period. No warning. My account hadn't been in bad standing. I simply hadn't been bringing in a high volume of money.  And therefore on a single day, they pulled the plug.

I was vacationing back east with my family.  Away from my computer.  Wouldn't return to California for a week. And had to deal with this.

THANKS DIANAVALKYRIE

It was at this point that I had the realization that the 50% deal that dianathevalkyrie.com was giving me for strongandstacked.com was a GOOD DEAL

The security of not wondering whether a billing service would dump me was well worth their cut.  And so it was that I went to the dianathevalkyrie people, hat in hand, and asked whether I could migrate BEGiantess.com over to them and away from Verotel and from the 247host.com hosting service

Thankfully, they graciously agreed .  I would caution anyone out there from ever using Verotel.  I still cannot believe how unceremoniously they dumped me and with zero warning or grace period. They simply pulled the plug one day


BEGIANTESS NOW

Right now I'm not giving BEGiantess the level of effort I give strongandstacked.com.  But I want to change that.  The number of subscribers to strongandstacked is a lot more than the number of subscribers to begiantess.com

But its kind of a chicken and egg problem.  If I dont put more effort into BEGiantess, it won't get more subscribers.  So I need to do that.

I'm going to be blogging more about begiantess as well.  This blog has up until now mainly focused on strongandstacked.  But I want to get BEGiantess blogging into the mix as well

1 comment:

  1. If only women could be really made to be like this!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete