Saturday, March 2, 2013

BEGiantess, Spherical Tits over Dynamic Clothing

The weekend is underway and I have begun working on two things.  

BEGiantess Update 
The first thing is an update to BEGiantess.com. I'm working on a new issue in the Big Decisions comic series . The overall storyline for the series involves a timid woman who finds herself becoming more and more dominant and powerful as she changes into a powerful huge boobed giantess.










Dynamic Clothing over Spherical Tits 
The second thing I'm working on is a new BE comic for strongandstacked.com. In preparation for this I'm currently playing around with getting dynamic clothing stretched over the spherical tits that I used recently for Sindee Spheres. It seems to be going ok and looks good so I'm going to use that in the comic - dynamic clothing combined with the Sindee Spheres style spherical tits







No comments:

Post a Comment