Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Working on Dairy Queen BE Comic now

 With the deviant art BE animation finished and having cleared the decks of all commission work, I'm diving into just creating content for my websites.

It's been a while since I updated strongandstacked.com and begiantess.com so I'm feeling time pressure to get something up on both sites.  Like yesterday if you know what I mean.

So the first thing I'm doing is working on a BE comic for strongandstacked.  I'm trying to leverage the BE animation I recently did for my deviant art page to speed up the comic creation process.

I've got that animation and some dynamic clothing fits for it, so I'm using those to create some still images for the comic.

The basic theme is going to be BE, but this time around I'm going to try having some milk/lactation in it.  I haven't done a comic with milk in it in a long time. One reason being that some of the BE via breast implants fans really want things to center around the implants and big fake tits and anything vaguely suggestive of mothering (including milk) can be a turn off for those fans.

But there are another set of people who really love stories with milk in them, and its for those people that I want to try having a story with milk.

My vague idea is that there's a woman who somehow experiences a surge of tit growth - maybe after she's had a child.

My thought is that maybe she's a stripper who had moderate size breast implants, and she needed money so she agreed to carry someone else's child to term in exchange for money (an implanted egg from a donor who didn't want to go through pregnancy and paid this woman to do that).

In the wake of the pregnancy, her tits were bigger. And full of milk. And they kept growing.

Another twist may be that she realizes there is something weird about her body chemistry. The milk she produces can induce a suggestive state in anyone who drinks it.  Mind control milk.

At least those are the ideas I have been kind of mulling over.  I'm going to start cranking out images for the comic and see how things come together.

It may deviate a bit from the storyline I outlined above, but the basic ingredients are going to be the woman from the deviant art animation I did with the huge growing spherical tits and some dynamic clothing stretched over them for the images.

Hoping to get this finished over the course of the next two days, then move on to begiantess to do a comic and then come back to strongandstacked to do an FMG comic.

One step at a time though.  But I do feel liberated not having to worry about commissions/requests right now so that I can just focus on creating stuff for the sites.  Will try to post updates here on how things are progressing

No comments:

Post a Comment